Last year it was five years, since botanic garden revitalization started.
The meeting will be on 16th March 2017 from 9 a.m. in Chotobuz meeting room.
9.00 - 11.30
- Garden introduction – short excursion to its history
- Significance of the garden in a gene pool preservation context
- Development Plan – where and how to steer the garden in future
- Orchard of old fruit trees, connection to gene pool fields of ČSOP
- Databáze - florius, ibotky, Grin Global – where to search for information
- Opportunities for visitors, but also researchers and scientists
13.00 - 15.00
- Introduction of individual collections – irises, peonies, daylilies, roses
Speakers: Sekerka P., Macháčková M., Caspers Z. (botanic garden), Lípa M. (ČSOP)
- generel1.pdf (9 MB)